Anyone waiting for the new scx10 kit?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sotvotkong

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've been in a craze lately, and now I've got my eyes set on another kit already. been what a week? maybe less. if you count buying for others.

http://www.axialracing.com/products/ax90027

axials new scx10 jeep kit is looking awsome. its got everything i just did to my honcho already in the box! and then some. seriously can't wait for it to come out. can't wait to get ahold of this. my fingers hurt just thinking about it.

anyone else been eying this kit? got info on release date? early shipments?

That looks sweet!!!

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Now I've got something else on my wishlist. One can never have too many Jeeps. It will be a nice companion to the JK I'm currently am rebuilding.

I plan on getting one to putz around with.

Axial kits use tons of plastic, but I enjoy building them.

Hood looks familiar with all that poison spyder gear all over it. :)

Now I've got something else on my wishlist. One can never have too many Jeeps. It will be a nice companion to the JK I'm currently am rebuilding.

1:1?

You have that one on your 1:1 right? It looks soooo sick!!!!

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

b70ac27ce1b4fb0240356be15ca63e08.jpg

so i put myself down for a pre order at the hobby shop today.

SOunds's great, thansk for sharing . Really nice

My kit showed up this week.

I almost got that kit, but the only real differance is, are some new plastics. I was actually worried, haha I just baught my Wraith kit and I was thinking something "new new" was hitting the shelf..

I love Axial so much I NEVER look at other rigs or brands until I run through Axials stuff. The only kit that remains that I have not built or owned would be the Ridgecrest, sad to say it is the UGLIEST rig they offer lol.

^^:hehe:^^ Honestly I think hes trying to pull a fast one on us Ralph, not sure what to think about the situation right now. :hehe:

She dont look like that no mo. :)

Back