Anyone tried this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Has anyone tried using felony tires on a dr10 or drag slash? I just ordered a set of hex adapters to try my worn felony tires on my dr10. My main issue leading to this was that nothing I've tried has cured the tires from blowing off the rims. I'm sick of the tires ballooning and either tearing or just ripping themselves off the rims. I've never been able to do a clean pass on anything from stock tires or the proline hoosiers.

Have you tried any foams? They definitely wear quick for drag passes but don't balloon at all and work great. I'd look at some Contact foams they are reasonably priced and should be able to find a set for your rig.

Has anyone tried using felony tires on a dr10 or drag slash? I just ordered a set of hex adapters to try my worn felony tires on my dr10. My main issue leading to this was that nothing I've tried has cured the tires from blowing off the rims. I'm sick of the tires ballooning and either tearing or just ripping themselves off the rims. I've never been able to do a clean pass on anything from stock tires or the proline hoosiers.
What do you have done to your DR10 to balloon the tires that much? My son's just puffs a tad, but his is completely stock.

What do you have done to your DR10 to balloon the tires that much? My son's just puffs a tad, but his is completely stock.
Hobbywing max10 system. Even on 2s they balloon like crazy and just forget about 3s lol. Thats my mild setup. My stupid crazy one has a castle sidewinder4 with 5700kv castle motor 🤣

Hobbywing max10 system. Even on 2s they balloon like crazy and just forget about 3s lol. Thats my mild setup. My stupid crazy one has a castle sidewinder4 with 5700kv castle motor 🤣
Nice. I am limited to only going outside to our parking lot due to my disabilities, and it's made of concrete. Even with the stock setup on 3S, it is a bit hard to get traction. So I don't know how crazy we really need to go with it. I think for now we will just stick to grabbing some shiney stuff to dress it up.

What is a good adjustable wheelie bar that fits these? My son would also like to grab a new body for it, but not sure yet what's out there that fits it.

Nice. I am limited to only going outside to our parking lot due to my disabilities, and it's made of concrete. Even with the stock setup on 3S, it is a bit hard to get traction. So I don't know how crazy we really need to go with it. I think for now we will just stick to grabbing some shiney stuff to dress it up.

What is a good adjustable wheelie bar that fits these? My son would also like to grab a new body for it, but not sure yet what's out there that fits it.
Any no prep or even slash body fits. I rum one with a dodge ram body I had on my slash 2wd. There's a few good wheelie bars out. I keep looking at a factory works one just haven pulled the trigger as I'm more into my felony at the moment.

Any no prep or even slash body fits. I rum one with a dodge ram body I had on my slash 2wd. There's a few good wheelie bars out. I keep looking at a factory works one just haven pulled the trigger as I'm more into my felony at the moment.
Oh, I didn't realize all the no-prep cars were this big. Good to know. 67 Mustang it is then 😉

Back