anyone run beadlocks on a flux?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokeitagain

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys I've decided to get a set of badlands tires now just gotta pick the rim. Has anyone run beadlocks on a savage flux before? I want to be able to switch tires with the same wheel but from what I'm reading out there alotta people say it will just tear out of the bead on 6s. Is there a set that will hold them or should I just go ahead n glue them and avoid the beadlocks? Thanks

Hey guys I've decided to get a set of badlands tires now just gotta pick the rim. Has anyone run beadlocks on a savage flux before? I want to be able to switch tires with the same wheel but from what I'm reading out there alotta people say it will just tear out of the bead on 6s. Is there a set that will hold them or should I just go ahead n glue them and avoid the beadlocks? Thanks

it would be best to just use multiple sets of rims, just have a set for every set of tires

I'm thinkin imma sell my jconcepts rulux for the offset rulux wheels for the stance and dye em I just was really diggin the axial 8 hole beadlocks so I was tryin to see if they'd work. I had maxximizers but it slways tore the wheels out so really just wanted to know if anything would hold em lol. Too much power still always a good thing. Haha

what kind of glue do you guys recommend? glued them in with the purple label CA glue n tore them off the rims again. rpm revolver rims with mudd masher tires if it makes a difference.

I have used beadlocks on my Revo with a big block very successfully for quite a while now. I have never had a bead come off of the wheel. I can and do use regular tires, wheels and CA glue for the vehicles I have that don't have beadlocks available.

Back