Anyone remember this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djb958

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210111-150116~3.png

Anyone remember an rc truck like this had one when I was like 11 idk what happened to it only things I remember about it were it was lowered, silver, open bed, black plastic inserts in windows no working doors or anything and i broke the grill out on accident on first drive. Closest thing I can find is the fastlane f350 but that's not it also 1/6 fiddlesticker was huge compared to the 1/10 I had

Last edited:
I dont recall ever seeing one off the top of my head but I would think possibly New Bright as the brand.

Could you give me your age or what year this rc truck and colors if you can.. As my 1st rc was in 1976 ish ..Cox .48 shrike.. converted in less than 10 days to electric ..wish I had that rc ..

I just turned 20 and I was like 10 or 11 when I had this. I remember silver with a black decal

It wasn't a hobby grade rc right? More like a Walmart rc?

Reminds me of my days with new bright rc, I'm 19 now and started with them around 10 years old.

I remember having a pair of rc's, one being a silver pickup truck but it had a giant laser on top as it was a tag game. Got that from the entertainer toyshop.

I wish but I know it was a extended cab f150

I am thinking of buying a lightning and a ssr but I thought of this thing yesterday and couldn't find one so that was why I was asking. All I remember about it was scale, color, level of detail nice exterior no interior was non hobby grade and the controller kinda resembled a vintage traxxas. It wasn't a traxxas

It was like build quality of a jada 1/6 camaro btw I looked they didn't make what I was looking for

Possibly it was one of those Dub City f150's? Think those were Jada.

Possibly it was one of those Dub City f150's? Think those were Jada.
If they came in 1/6 scale it probably was I just remember putting my 1/10 challenger concept in the bed of this truck and it fit width wise

It was definitely a jada because I found an old 02 skyline and it had same controller

I do appreciate everyone's help with this but I'm starting to think I'm 1 losing my mind or 2 I had a really rare truck but it's basically a way less detailed version of the fastlane f250 it had that vibe going just less detail

Back