Anyone knows who make police lights kit for R/C?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kouasupra

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I'm new to the forums. I'm looking into putting police lights on my R/C car, I don't race it nor do a track the car. It's just a parking lot basher..LOL. I was wondering if anyone ever did such a project. I think it'll look really cool. If anyone has done it before and would like to share their ideas I would really appreicate it, and how much it cost. TIA!

Koua

RamRC used to years ago. Try searching Towerhobbies for a set. Otherwise, you might have to search the web for a diagram.

Thanks guys! Those link are very resourceful. It gives me a great idea on how my police setup will look like.

Yeah, that's the same site RAMtec-RC gave me also. I'm going to probably buy the light kit and the cover for it.

http://www.xavien.com/

Koua

acually it didnt help me at all.... plus he said theres a cover that goes over the lights I'm getting...i didnt see any cover

yea i would also like a cover...

and do all the lights off of the Xavien Site flash or just some or none??? it doesn't say....

Aj i know a guy whos sells some glowsticks if ya want the hookup. Ya can just tape it on to your sweet Shittech.

Carbon_Savage418 said:

and do all the lights off of the Xavien Site flash or just some or none??? it doesn't say....

I think you should email him directly. RAMTECH-RC refer me to him. RAMTECH-RC said he does good work. As for the cover there is a plastic shop near my house. I'm going to stop by and see what they can do for the cover.

kouasupra said:
I think you should email him directly. RAMTECH-RC refer me to him. RAMTECH-RC said he does good work. As for the cover there is a plastic shop near my house. I'm going to stop by and see what they can do for the cover.

well i emailed him, took him a week to get back at me, and he send me a vid of lights on a airplane and it was a crappy vid, when i asked him about the rc police lights, and i emailed him back bout 2 weeks ago and he never answered, so i dont no.

Carbon_Savage418 said:

dont no about that, but on the police set, the four top lights(red and blue) flash with 2 rear red lights(four total) and 2 white front lights(four total) and there is a total of 12 lights on that kit.

For Xavien, here is more info:

The crappy video is my Savage, I'm not much of a video guy. That is also my airplane. I can shoot another one if you want. Its hard to get the lighting right!!

His Police Lights have 2 white solids (front), 2 white flashers (front), 2 red solids (rear), 2 red flashers (rear), 2 red flashers (top) and 2 blue flashers (top). They are controlled by an IC chip, not flashing LEDS from radio shack. I didn't know he had covers, but you can buy a $5 truck at Wal-Mart, and modify that.

Last edited:
Back