Anyone know what this is?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deebz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Screenshot_2020-03-15-18-49-24-317_com.gumtree.android.jpg

After some knowledge from a seasoned vet, or maybe just an experienced eye. I get that it might be bits a this & bits a that, but any info would be much appreciated.

Its a nitro car,can't help beyond that.
Cheers for the reply Striikar, that I know, as I've been doing a bit of research trying to find a starter car or cars for me and my 3yr old.
Someone has said that it maybe a cen
So now I'm searching those for clues as to the model, and if it's any good.

I'm in the same situation,reseaching a bunch of cars for a friend.?

More pics could help...how about a picture of the chassis plate...could be a mugen car

Appreciate the reply Hpi..., I believe that it's a Cen. Someone told me and only judging by comparing other pics on Google, and the standard 206 shell, I think that's correct. The person selling hasn't been on contact, so other pics wil be difficult, but the price was more than I wanna spend for something of this age, and condition.

My options now are
-ansmann virus & kyosho pure ten £120
- kyosho pure10 & tiger ssk for £130
- Losi scbe £180
- or couple of wltoys cheapies £100

Thinking of going crawler for my son (he's very young)
And buggy for me/him later
So maybe get good brands that will last

Definitely possible to being a cen but where the steering servo sits upside down reminds me of mugen. I browsed through some cen CT cars and none of them indicate an upside down servo. Here in the states arrma has really taken off with being a strong basher vehicle...my biggest concern today is with keeping a supply of parts that break and keeping these vehicles rrunning for years to come. I collect vintage vehicles that range from all nitro truggies,buggies,on road,stadium trucks from 20 years ago and to keep them going means a steady supply of parts available in todays market. Just something to think about.

Definitely a very valid point Mr Junkie,
I'll have a look at some Mugen pics but I don't think the seller is serious unless he's getting the £80 ball park.
Last night I got halfway through listing my old Sega master system on eBay to add to the RC fund, that way I can go big brand/newer, which is all we can do to secure parts longevity.
Here's to lasting parts and a pb pass. ;) :trophy:?