Anyone interested in rechargable AA capacity tests?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Since I have the means to test batteries of all kinds for capacity I was toying around with the notion of testing rechargable AAs in order to find the best bang and the best bang for the buck. Anyone else interested in this? If so any particular brands? Ill obviously do duracell, energizer, eneloop, tenergy, as well as others.

Since I have the means to test batteries of all kinds for capacity I was toying around with the notion of testing rechargable AAs in order to find the best bang and the best bang for the buck. Anyone else interested in this? If so any particular brands? Ill obviously do duracell, energizer, eneloop, tenergy, as well as others.
Power Owl.

I am not so much worried about advertised vs actual capacity as I am the batteries draining over time when stored, but this will be very interesting!

Power Owl.

I am not so much worried about advertised vs actual capacity as I am the batteries draining over time when stored, but this will be very interesting!
Tenergy Centura are good low self discharge batteries. I've been using them for the last 5 or 6 years. Idk how they are against other LSD NiMHs tho. I might delve into that aspect of them too

And I just got some 2 weeks ago🤣

I use energizer and tenergy rechargeable batteries and have plenty on hand. My rig batteries run out before my transmitter batteries but definitely interested in the batteries you test and look forward to you posting results.

I bought brand new Eneloops and slapped in my son's Granite TX a month ago maybe? Stiiillll going!