Anyone do custom paint jobs on Hot Bodies Truggy Body?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCSean

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got into Nitro with a used Hot Bodies Nitro Truggy and would love to get a custom body painted for it... Anyone know anyone who does this for a little extra $$$.

Thanks

There are several people that paint lids for other but they aren't cheap. I think NCNItro does and Candyman did as well.

I paint stuff too, but only for me ;-) I'm a n00b with an airbrush....

This is my D8T
DSCN1917.jpg

DSCN1920.jpg

Sorry, Josh, didn't want to volunteer you.

I've done a few for others also.

I do too, if you need something, what kind of paint job you looking for? You can see a good deal of my work in the Paint and Body section, from cartoons, to musicians, real fire, old school flames. I have also been voted painter of the year 4 years running :D

I'm stepping it up this year Nitro so you better hold your breath :hehe:

Well I'm gonna throw my D-Game painting into the ring...so you both better lookout....for flying Truggies with ugly paint jobs! hahahaha

Your naked without Green MotoGod! Dont recognize you lol.

Ok, this is strange. There are like countless threads like this that get like 2 replies. All of a sudden everybody is painting for hire. Weird.one of two things is happening.. either everybody is hard up for spending money or everybody is sick of seeing NCNitro win painter of the year. In my case it's both. :)

WOW that is super cool! Those build threads are awesome. I can't believe the detail in that thing. Looks real as hell! :)

Update:

Dang, I went back through the build thread and read every post. I now feel you are certifiable, but very talented. :D

Did you ever get any recognition for that truck other than here? It should be famous by now, I would think.