Any Ohio R/c People here? (Cleveland)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone I’m in Columbus. By the airport. Anyone else from the Columbus area?

Theres a quarry park in fairborn thats got some dirt and gravel area to run in but thats about all that I know of. I havent looked in to tracks for awhile but the only good one I found was all the way out in Clinton county which is a little over an hour drive for me. Probably even further for you. Theres supposedly a crappy track in Urbana but I've not looked in to it. Everything around here is airfields cuz of the air force base.

Well, I’ve got a buddy and my 19 yo son looking to run. We have 3s Arrma vehicles. We usually go to a park and put up cones. We did find a local almost abandoned bmx track but the weeds were too high. We keep searching.

Well, I’ve got a buddy and my 19 yo son looking to run. We have 3s Arrma vehicles. We usually go to a park and put up cones. We did find a local almost abandoned bmx track but the weeds were too high. We keep searching.
The BMX parks around me either dont allow RCs or theyre always busy.

Back