Any Ohio R/c People here? (Cleveland)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N00bBasher

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm new to the R/C world and I'm located near cleveland, ohio just looking for fellow racers. I own a Nitro 4 tec, Traxxas t-maxx and soon maybe a Revo.

anyone near me drop a line.

cool man, I'm just outside of garfield heights. transportation exit. hey if you are in the area anytime let me know as i would be willing to pay for some tuning help :help:

P.S. i dont know of any tracks period. my LHS is trying to get a lease on some land and i thought about sponsoring it and or supporting it to have somewhere to play and meet fellow R/C enthusiasts.

Well, i'm probably just as much a newbie as you are so lessons in tuning may not be very reliable from me. The only engine I've tuned was my old TRX 2.5. which personally I thought was rather easy although it seems a lot of people complain about it. But i wouldn't charge you for help anyway... that's just silly. Wow, you're like 35 min. away from me. By far the closest person I've met in here. Cool beans.

u guys close to huntington w.v. ? if so p/m me. there is a small but fun track for buggys,M trucks an stadium truck. i hear they might starts some electric too, but havent started so far. I'm a big noob to as my name implys. i just got my first r/c bout 3 months ago. its a losi xxx-nt i think i am gonig to get a buggy to build over the winter =)

I'm not sure where Huntington is.. my wifes parents live in West V. though. Frametown to be exact. But it's like a 4 hour drive from here.

Huntington WV to Cleveland OH area is 5 hours (depending on the Canton/Akron nightmare....maybe 12-15 hours j/k) and along the way you will pass right by me in Parkersburg WV.

MR T

Columbus area here. If you find any tracks in Ohio open to the public make sure you post them. Feel free to use the thread I started a while back called Track in ohio. It is in this Track/Buddy Locator listing. Later

hey i live nere cleveland. i live in bay village ohio. i got to school in cleveland. at mid town. do you know the pep buliding? if so let me know. i really want to bash and am setting up a vary small track in my back yard!

Hey, I recently got a new Savage SS and looking for some bashers, i live 30 mins west of cleveland.

There's a track in Jefferson, OH that races nitro indoors. It's located at the Ashtabula County Fairgrounds in the MAC building (the fairgrounds aren't that big, so when you get their, follow your nose and the noise). It costs $12 to race, and they use personal transponders. If you don't have one, they'll let you borrow one. It's a fairly decent track but it's a haul to get out there. I live in Streetsboro and it takes about 75 minutes from here. (about 45 minutes from Route 306 and I-90). THey race Nitro on Sundays. Doors open at 8, racing starts at 10. Since it's getting colder out and they have to open doors/windows to vent the fumes, it may be in your best interest to bring a small personal heater (propane or kerosene) to keep your pits warm.

thats sweet i need a indoor place to run!! an I'm looking for good places to bash around ( like gravle pitts,bmx tracks,or w/e) so ill make a drive if u guys help with directions. o yea do u all run truggies suzq? i hope to have a lightning truggie soon, i just have a losi xxx-nt right now, i like it for the track but i think truggies r perfect for me , i just can't wait to get to the track an end up bashing more than racing :hammer:

Last edited:
There is also an indoor track in Columbus. CRCRC.com

I found out about some indoor carpet oval racing in the Akron area recently. Don't know where exactly, didn't get the info...

That would be sweet if I had an electric.

Yeah, that is a cool site.

Sorry nitronoob, I don't check the forums very often. You can go to www.kandbracetrack.tk and check the general message forums for the indoor track information. The guys at K&B are offering their site to the Ashtabula Speedway or Raceway or whatever as K&B's track is an outdoor facility. The one in Jefferson is located at the Ashtabula county fairgrounds in the MAC building and yes, they DEFINITELY have truggies over there. If they have enough for their own class, Ryan will make a truggy class, but for now they race with the MT's.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Anyone in ne Ohio. There is a track in medina. They have a practice from 5-7pm and various class races from 7 till whenever. Friday nights.

Attachments

• 20210903_193941.jpg
    20210903_193941.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210903_195105.jpg
    20210903_195105.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210827_180056.jpg
    20210827_180056.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210827_175413.jpg
    20210827_175413.jpg