Any Black Friday steals I missed?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebkauff

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I didn't really notice any crazy deals this year (like the $60 granite voltage last year on Horizon, although they do have it for $90 for Cyber Monday) on Amain, Horizon, or BeachRC. They all had good deals but nothing too crazy. Also the local hobby shop I went to was just doing the exact same deals as Horizon (except the did have SCX24's for $109 which I don't think Horizon did.) So what's going on?? Is BF dead? Or did I just miss the steals? Anyways let me know if you got any crazy deals.

I'm in the same boat. The first year I have a tiny bit of money and its dead. I was hoping castle would have like they did years ago, but I guess times have changed. I guess aa body with free shipping is the best I can find.

I bought an MM2 for $135, Hitec servo programmer, eight 3S Liperior and four 4S Liperior pro lipos cuz they were anywhere from 36% - 62% off, package of AKA tire gluing bands, and a Trinity Holeshot 2.5T drag motor for my upcoming drag car build, Bought an electric tire pump and jumpstarter battery pack for the wifes car, bought a 50,000BTU fire pit table for the back porch, and I bought a Creality Ender 3 V2 3D printer with a couple of hop ups and several spools of PTA+ filament for black friday. I'm afraid to look at any Cyber monday stuff lol

Oh I almost forgot I bought about $470 worth of lighting for my garage cuz I'm tired of it being a dark dingy hole out there when I'm trying to work on stuff lol. When its all said and done Ill have 40,000 lumens of light in my garage lol

Back