Ansman terrier 2.0 part comparability

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josephe29

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently looking to get a few spares for my terrier however I am finding it very hard to find parts since ansmann is a dead company,

Has anyone had any luck using any other brand on there terrier ?

Personally looking for spare suspension arms, side panels, brake pads, fuel tank.

I have found the fuel tank on eBay but suspension arms for front and back, brake pads and side panels are like gold dust.

Anyone have any recommendations in regards to parts I could get to fit ? I did think most truggy 1/8th are very similar in regards to there lay out and internals. Just curious as I fitted a new .28 engine and I am now thinking perhaps upgrading all the older parts that are slightly worn may Atleast help it live a while longer as I have no idea what the previous owner done with it as it was in a terrible state.

Wish I could help but I've never owned an Ansmann kit. The only thing I could find other than a handful of parts on eBay which I'm assuming youve already seen is a website called RC-Race-Shop.de that claims to have some Ansmann parts. No a-arms though. That being said, I know nothing of this website so buyer beware.

Back