Another One Down, One More To Go!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
That's right, the Giants have fallen, and the Eagles fly on!!! One more to go to make the big dance!​

GO EAGLES!!!!​

So SNG, what ya got to say now?​

Um I think you forgot something... They won't get past the Cardinals! I can hardly believe I said that, but its true so get ready for disapointment!

So just how big of a fan are ya Joe? My brother-in-law is from Philly, he goes over the top on Eagles IMO. Drives an Eagles Special Edition PT Cruiser, has flags flying from the door windows, helmet hanging from the mirror and the plate says Eagles1 !
Has an outside projector projecting the Eagles symbol on the house on game day and shoots fireworks for every win. The basement is decked out in Eagles stuff, Eagles pool table, beer on tap and big screen for the games. He goes to a couple of their games every year and is planning on the SuperBowl if they make it.

Guess who his wife cheers for? The Steelers! :hehe:

Congrats to the Eagles for an impressive win! This has been one crazy weekend of football!!! I had a feeling about the Eagle and I bet on the Ravens but I would have never picked the Cardinals to beat the Panthers.......WTF

So just how big of a fan are ya Joe? My brother-in-law is from Philly, he goes over the top on Eagles IMO. Drives an Eagles Special Edition PT Cruiser, has flags flying from the door windows, helmet hanging from the mirror and the plate says Eagles1 !
Has an outside projector projecting the Eagles symbol on the house on game day and shoots fireworks for every win. The basement is decked out in Eagles stuff, Eagles pool table, beer on tap and big screen for the games. He goes to a couple of their games every year and is planning on the SuperBowl if they make it.

Guess who his wife cheers for? The Steelers! :hehe:

Now THAT is great!!! LOTS of us Steeler fans here in and around Philly.
How about a PA super bowl????

Randy, I have been an Eagle fan my entire life. I have aprox 60-70 hats, about 10 jerseys, I dont know how many different shirts, hell, I still have and wear my Eagles zubaz pants on game day. My sons room is done in Eagles colors, with Eagles bedding and comforters. I had a one of a kind oil painting done of Brian Dawkins for their room. I have a game ball from the 81 Eagles Dallas game that the Eagles won, it was given to George Hill the defensive coach by peepee Vermiel. I have authentic Eagles coaching staff shorts, polo shirts, and sweat suits from the 80's. I have autographed cards and pics of Reggie White and Wilbur Montgomery. I have misc eagles stuff all over the place, but it looks like your brother-i-law still has me beat, lol. BTW my wife is a Giants fan, so she is not too happy with me today.

Um I think you forgot something... They won't get past the Cardinals! I can hardly believe I said that, but its true so get ready for disapointment!

Sounds like the same crap I heard all week from Giants fans, lol. What was the score last time they played Scott?48-20 I think.:p:

yes! eagle fans!!

How about dem Eagles!

Sounds like the same crap I heard all week from Giants fans, lol. What was the score last time they played Scott?48-20 I think.:p:

Ha haha HAHAHA. This just goes to show, once again, that the regular season means nothing once the playoffs start....