Another baja.. build/resurrection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I got those tires in a trade a while back and I dunno I really like the tread on them. They grab good kinda like badlands or proline bow ties. I'm also debating the bumper I just wish they made it in plastic

Thanks I got those tires in a trade a while back and I dunno I really like the tread on them. They grab good kinda like badlands or proline bow ties. I'm also debating the bumper I just wish they made it in plastic
Oh, I thought the Xmaxx bumper was plastic or are we not talking about the same thing?

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 49
Ahhh gotchya. Never heard of it. I thought you meant Xmaxx cuz I pput an Xmaxx bumper on my Kraton 8S :)

Looking awesome. Still without a doubt my favorite rig is my Rovan Baja 5b.

In the last 15 years I've had km 5b rovan 5b hpi 5b rovan 5t hpi 5t. mostly all of them and only complaint I had was the way the clones go together is slightly different then the hpi. I've bought hpi parts for my rovan before and they didn't fit right. Stupid stuff like that. but I don't thrash my stuff so any of the above are great for my use. But hpi is without a doubt the best of all.. I was lucky I got this one for the price I did. It was actually a buddy and we traded stuff and I think he hooked a brother up. Then I just started building it from there. This is my 3rd baja this year lol I gotta try to keep them from now on!!

Back