And you thought there were some expensive rc cars on ebay!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like another crack smoker....

That is one ugly arse painting.. I wouldn't take it for free!

Well considering his ebay store catagoreis consists of Originals, Pee Wee Herman, or Other I would say he's smoking something.

I think he accidentally put about 6 too many zeros on it. I would not hang that up even it is was free. No thanks. Hmmm...lets see...one million dollars do I buy an ugly ass painting or beach house in Malibu? Man, decisions decisions....

Take the painting, Joey. It'll last longer than the Malibu beach house. You know that people are saying that the big one is coming and California is going to slide into the Pacific.

ROFL!! Hahah a couple of *** chinese, I would pay to hang that up, hahaha!

I just bought it cuz that is the hawtest Spock on Spock action I've ever seen and totally worth a cool mill...... o_O

Actually I'm not sure what disturbs me more when I get to thinking about it.....that painting or the fact the your looking for a Star Trek Bicycle.... :p

I just bought it cuz that is the hawtest Spock on Spock action I've ever seen and totally worth a cool mill...... o_O

Actually I'm not sure what disturbs me more when I get to thinking about it.....that painting or the fact the your looking for a Star Trek Bicycle.... :p

You've never heard of Trek bicycles?....No relation to star trek.

I have Trek....It beams me up no where but it is nice to ride when it's warm out.

what no one is bidding on this? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alright guys your bustin my bawls here, I will put in the first bid.. :hehe:

---------- Post added at 3:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 3:56 AM ----------

And then you got this one hes got for sale.

$(KGrHqN,!h8E9bk0JcMiBPbPKbw,Q!~~60_1.jpg

---------- Post added at 4:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 3:58 AM ----------

I actually like this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOMMERVIK-S...32508691?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item2ebc970213

Imagine the ebay and paypal fees.

It has recently sold for.... A whopping 300 dollars! That's over 3,333% off, what an amazing deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back