And today it's...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday bro, hope it's a good one!

Candyman?!? Candyman?!? Didn't he used to hang around the mods' lounge way back when?

Happy B-day!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, I hope your ole lady is givin you some sweet sweet candy, man!!

Talk about sweet:

Love a woman with a great voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed Hamz, its very rare when I find a musician or group with a female vocalist that really captures me and my interests enough to draw me into the words within it.

Call me fruity but I enjoy Enya, Celene Dione, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Avril Lavene and a few more. But god do I wish a painful death for rap music!! Besides Eminem who I THINK revolutionized music with lyrics, race,overcame drug addictions amd heartships...

Call me fruity but I enjoy Enya, Celene Dione, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Avril Lavene and a few more. But god do I wish a painful death for rap music!! Besides Eminem who I THINK revolutionized music with lyrics, race,overcame drug addictions amd heartships...

Ah, Enya. Doesn't get better than that.

Don't forget Anne & Nancy Wilson (of Heart), Terri Nunn (Berlin), Pat Benatar, Shirley Manson (Garbage) and Gwen Stefani. All are great musicians with amazing voices. I chose that video from Xtina because of the title....

It's nice to see a birthday thread for me has devolved into a Hottest Babe contest. Hell yeah!

Hi guys! Yeah, it's been a while. I've fallen off the map for a bit taking some time to get my stuff straight in the real world. Still have my RCs sitting there yelling at me every time I walk by them. It makes me laugh because now they would be considered "classics". But I know they still run. And it may be time to get them out again soon.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and by all means, continue with the topic at hand. I'm digging it!

Candyman, YOU have always been considered the hottest babe on this site. :hehe:

Here's the old family photo...

n116707128343740_9678.jpg

Happy birthday Jeff!!!