Anaconda Tires and Rims

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been thinking about buying a set of Anaconda tires and Rims for my Rustler because I've seen other people do it and I really like the look of them. When I look on ebay some of the sets I see there say they are for the Rustler, some say Jato, some say stampede, and some say any number of combinations of those three. So my question is, Is there any difference between them? Is it all the same tire and rims or are they actually different for each model?

Could be the offset of the wheels depending on what model & what hex size it is, or if the wheels are 4wd wheels with hex all around or 2wd with hex rears and bearing spun fronts. Thats all I can think of

I bought some anacondas on black chrome wheels. The label said jato but they looked identical to my stampede wheels (started as a stampede but changed it to a rustler chassis). I asked the guy if they would work and he said they would. I really liked them. Night and day difference on asphalt compared to the talons I had.

The front wheels on a jato use bearings in the wheels not hexes. The jato only uses hexes on the rear wheels

The front wheels on a jato use bearings in the wheels not hexes. The jato only uses hexes on the rear wheels

So if I'm going to buy Anacondas for a rustler or a stampede then what you're saying is I need to buy 4 rear Jato Wheels?

Rustlers and stampedes use two different wheels. The fronts have a different offset than the rears.

Back