American Ramp Company?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ayone know of them? If you don't, they are a big player in the skate park ramp business.

ARC happens to be right here in Joplin, MO and a friend of mine started working there a couple of months ago. Since then he has been bringing stuff to our shop to make and repair for them. We just finished a project for them Friday and the head engineer wanted to come with my friend to our shop to see what all we are capable of doing. It just happened that I had taken my son's Slash to the shop that day for some show and tell with my boss. The engineer saw it on the table and was facinated and started asking questions.

He was disappointed that the Slash was not "gas" powered but of course I told him I had that covered with my other rigs. One thing led to another and now he wants me to bring my trucks out to their shop and do some demonstration jumps on their ramps. Of course I said I'd do it so now I just have to set a time. I'll make sure to get a video when I go, they have a lot of awesome ramps setting around out there.

Hell ya! I bet thats gonna be a blast!

wow lucky!!! make a vid for sure and maybe ill buy one of there ramps!!!!

Back