AMain accepts paypal.... LATER!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I got a email that said this....

PayPal has given A Main Hobbies the opportunity to offer our customers a special promotional payment option of No Payments for 90 Days on orders that are $50 or more! A Main Hobbies is excited to be able to offer this delayed payment choice to our customers. Please check out further details and eligibility requirements on this offer by clicking on the PayPal Pay Later link on our website or during checkout.

VERY TEMPTING!

Nice:p: probably how I'm gonna get my artr

Last edited:
Yeah, that's great... buy now, pay later... it's not a wonder our economy is junk right now... Nothin against AMain. I love that store, but this sort of stuff is killing Americans

Yeah, that's great... buy now, pay later... it's not a wonder our economy is junk right now... Nothin against AMain. I love that store, but this sort of stuff is killing Americans

Thats why I'm not doing it. I almost got in trouble when i got my savage from tower with the easy pay crap.

i changed my mind too,
i dont want a big commitment like that just yet.

:stupid: While offers like this isn't necessarily bad, to many people have no idea how to live WITHIN their means. So they buy new cars, new house, new toys and then 3 months later wonder how they are going to pay of it. While I know a lot of people want to blame the government for the state of the economy I believe individuals are just as much to blame if not more.

Agreed. Isn't it something along the lines of "A government OF the people, FOR the people, BY the people"? (I'm too lazy to google the gettysburg address at this moment).