Platinum Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my truck is getting so close to looking like this lol but i bet i have spent more buildin mine up compared to wat it will cost

LOL! they got it priced at $989.99 right now.

Tower is such a joke sometimes. Yeah, that price will last about 2 days. Somebody over there isn't watching the market.

Now they reduced the price to 659 LOL-I wonder if anybody ordered it at 989

Mine is going to cost $699.99. I don't care if they are cheaper through mail order, I already pre-ordered it and I'm thinking about ordering another one.

Any one eles feel like crying after seeing this lol. All the money we put into are rides, to stand out, and make ares one in a million, now you can buy one with it. F*%K traxxas, I'm not buying another one. Losi here I come!

Bryson

It is a limited edition... Does anyone know how many are going to be made?

I dont know but ill take 2 of those tanks, and 2 sets of those wheel adapters, and heck why now 1 set of those red stabalizers. lol.

Bryson

that is one badass truck Oh how I want that :( but iam in no situation to get one right now

New update on the price... Was told by a Traxxas Rep that it should be a little over $100 more than the current REVO 3.3...

Now I'm really looking at getting a pair. I'm still wondering how many will be made.

Thats a bunch of bull poop! All the money we have spent on are revos, just the tunbuckles and push rods, and shocks alone are worth the extra hundred. So wtf you know. I think traxxas needs to lower the price of its frigin upgrades if thats the case. Do you guys see what I'm saying though? Its just kind of a jacked up move on there behalf I think.

Bryson

Remember that they are not including a radio system, or the easy start system... thats over a hundred dollard worth of goodies that they have taken off. So keep that in mind when you start freaking out on Traxxas. I'm getting one...

You can get a traxxas radio and reciver for like 40 bucks big whoop! It comes with the trick servos. Really you must not have invested enough into your rig or rigs to get the point.

Bryson

Ok... no need to be on the attack, I was just trying to mention that they took some things away too. I do not disagree with you about needing to drop prices on some of their mods.

You have seen my revo on this forum and we discussed the sway bar setup, and I think it is obvious how much I have invested in my rig.

What ever. All I know is that after my 2 trucks get finished I will not be buying another traxxas monster truck. I am really growing on the lst2 or even the savage xl once it gets more support. Thats just how I feel.

Bryson

Towers is taking pre orders at $869 I think. Unless that was aussie dollars. I have one ordered and its due for stocking in April. Check em out. It'll be worth it.

Hey Ericke1. It may not be 1/8 but Traxxas have the TWIN brushless Emaxx coming out in Oct Nov. (apparently) That WILL be worth waiting for......

I agree with you there too Bryson. I am still building one, and will continue to upgrade it for a while. I have the new revo ordered, and it will be my last Traxxas... That is unless they get into the 1/8 scale.

I would love to see a 1/8 scale truggy with the revo style suspension.

Towers is taking pre orders at $869 I think. Unless that was aussie dollars. I have one ordered and its due for stocking in April. Check em out. It'll be worth it.

Hey Ericke1. It may not be 1/8 but Traxxas have the TWIN brushless Emaxx coming out in Oct Nov. (apparently) That WILL be worth waiting for......

Isnt it 659?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXUNL0&P=7

Know about the Emaxx but people would have been more excited with the EREVO but your right, if they released the EREVO it would steal the thunder away from the EMAXX

I can see the future! HA!

On 3/1 it was $990 and on 3/3 it's $670. Would you look at that... 2 days. What can I say... when your good, your good :)

the future has arrived and it is great

Back