Alright, Pull starts pissing me off lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew1014

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got it running perfectly.

The first pullstart broke because of my inexperience
Now that I know more. everythign ran perfectly. I ran it for like 45 minutes and the temp was only 200 degrees give or take a few. Perfect.

The pullstart handle got stuck in the rear tire and got ripped off. that's my second pull start

How can I avoid this?

Also - Rocks keep getting stuck underneath my buggy in the sprockets thus makign it stall and you can't pull the string until you get the rock out.

How do I prevent this...? lol

I would recommend changing the pull start. Maybe a starter box or a roto start will do. Make sure your engine is compatible first.

I would recommend changing the pull start. Maybe a starter box or a roto start will do. Make sure your engine is compatible first.

Where do I find this information out? I have a 4.4cc super tigre g27 cx

I wouldn't mind buying a new motor for it? what would be compatible in the Raze buggy? from duratrax

any big block will fit, if your racing i would get some kind of 21, an rb or hyper, if you bashing i would get a high perfrmance 28 like a picco 28, if you dont want any of these look for an engine that has a high rpm range

any big block will fit, if your racing i would get some kind of 21, an rb or hyper, if you bashing i would get a high perfrmance 28 like a picco 28, if you dont want any of these look for an engine that has a high rpm range

oh alright thank you very much!

I was looking at the JATO today that thing looks MEAN but I don't think it's made for what I'd put it through... all we have around here is dirt. lol

sand pits and my driveway. (my driveway is fun it loops around my house, I stand on my roof and drive around it's a lot of fun)

DAMN!! You call that dirty...:p:

But seriously it is a nice rig!!

Last edited:
DAMN!! You call that dirty...:p:

But seriously it is a nice rig!!

haha thank you!!!

It's not dirrty in your book? how dirty do you get your rigs?

Also - how does one clean them? I been using rubbing alcohol and rags lol

if the body is on you should have a prob with the pull rope getting cought

Yeah there is a little notch hole in the top where the motor stick out, off from that there is a place where you can pull the string so it sits outside the body. I guess I was careless and left it inside... lol

My muffler binding (not right from the motor, off the headers) broke free and burned/melted my body a little bit lol, so I had to re-quick-tie it back together hahaha

Back