Almost gave up.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

militarymaxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
It's been a year since I've moved back home. The closest track is 2 hours away and no one in my town is really into RC. I came so close to selling everything. So, today I got everything out, charged up rcvr/xmtr packs, opened a new jug of fuel (bought it last year and now I'm opening it), and went outside and did what any self respecting RC'er would do.........I got the neighborhood kids together, borrowed a skateboard ramp and had some fun. High speed runs down the street, jumping over kids and tearing up the lawns was all it took to breath some life back into this hobby for me. I didn't even care if I had broke something, heck, I almost wished it. Anyways, to all those of you that were like me, don't give it up. It will be there whenever you're ready.

I know what its like to have noone else into it haha. Where is the track that is two hours from you? Glad you got out and burned some nitro :)

There's one in Barre, VT. and all the ones in NH are way south of me.

Know any around Wolfeboro? :)

I too usually just drive around the street and stuff. No real great bash spots that I can go to either. Theres a sickass sandpit but the owner is an butthead and gets pissed if anyone even walks near his sandpit...o well.

I know what its like to not have anyone to bash wish either. And all my friends are to cheap to spend money on a rc. I've never known any different, so I dont really know what I'm missing..lol..