Almost done!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNorris

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here's a few pics of of my crawler upgrade, I had today off, my wife and son were going out for a few hours so I got some work done. All I have to do is solder all the connections, charge the battery up and hit the rocks (with my crawler not a crackpipe)!

Before
100_1581.jpg

Now
100_1622.jpg

100_1623.jpg

100_1624.jpg

100_1625.jpg

I also had a great, completley original idea! my old links were really beat up so I figured out a way make them look new again while preventing further damage!!!! HEAT SHRINK TUBING, I can't belive Rolex and 20 other people didn't think of this before and make a ridiculous thread about it! anyway, here's a pic, really turned out good.

100_1621.jpg

I can't belive Rolex and 20 other people didn't think of this before and make a ridiculous thread about it!

what a smart ass! lol...

looking good bro, this will be way better of a setup imo, hope it turns out the way you want. good job.

Looks great man!!!!! and you don't like Yager do you? LOL!!!!!!

^^^lol, that thread died fast lol...

never actually got a link to any where i could buy the stuff! just a picture of some lol....

yeah? well that was along time ago and that rig has past on...

I see you are running the eem mounts and skid MCNorris, good choice!

I now get mine in 36" lengths, any size, any color, at an electrical supply house. WAAAAaaaaaaaay cheaper than Radio crap, without getting stuck with all the sizes and colors you'll never use.

yeah? well that was along time ago and that rig has past on...

I see you are running the eem mounts and skid MCNorris, good choice!

Thanks, I can't wait to get this thing out!

I paid 9 bucks for 4 6" peices of black "waterproof" tubing, where do you get yours Ralphex?

How convenient. I see you're in Knoxville.
Shield's Electric Supply on Middlebrook Pike.
If you lived in THIS Knoxville you'd have it by now.

If I lived in THAT knoxville, my username would probably be some kind of watch brand, and all the good ones are taken

That was the name of my little "Watch" dog. :D

By the way, I stand corrected. They are 4 foot lengths, $3 a pop. Any size, any color. You might want to do a search on them. The label is NTE Electronics Inc.

Back