allum upgrades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russruss123

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi are the alum chassis upgrades worth investing in.
for the bullet mt 3.0 ??

not sure if this is the correct forum ........

I would not go aluminum because it adds weight and once it bends there's no turning back. I would recommend using rpm components because their lighter and guaranteed for life.

Depends on the part....some parts you want aluminum some you dont but I do agree that if RPM makes a replacement part I would buy it over the aluminum ones.

sorry, GREYWOLF74, when you say "rpm components" do you mean?, thanks

RPM is a company that make plastic parts for RC vehicles which are stronger than stock parts

Sorry i didnt see that you said "chassis" upgrades. I was thinking more in terms of a-arms, bumpers etc when I said RPM parts. What chassis upgrades are you thinking about doing?

No.. Lonely to know because I'm starting in the world of car racing and I just bought a BULLET MT 3.0 that is about reach me, and I'm reading a lot about all this to be learning, I want to take and ask you some manual where it can follow the steps for carburizing and Start using this car?, I have to take into account? thank you very much

Typically for alloy, if it sticks out, leave it as plastic as alloy will just bend get tweaked anyway. I use alloy in places where I need strength. Axle carriers, servo guards, diff cases, center spur holders, chassis braces, stuff like that. Arms and towers I leave plastic, turnbuckles I change to titanium if I'm breaking them.

Back