All your crawling speed control wants rolled into one.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering when he was going to come out with a esc. Priced nicely too! Is it just me or does it look a lot like a sidewinder ;) Would you run a CC BEC with it since the one it comes with is only 5 amp? I'm not sure how may volts that equals out to...

Last edited:
So its a Sidewinder that they bumped to 6s and made brushed only?

Pretty sweet, but I would still use an external BEC no matter what the internal ones rating is.

Definitely looks like a Sidewinder and since it's Castle Link compatible, Castle must be making it to Holmes' specs.

If my Sidewinder goes poof when I use it to power a pair of 7t cobalts, I will give this one a try since I can program it with the Castle Link and it's small. The Mamba Max takes up too much room.

Last edited:
It has a 6 volt 5 amp built in BEC, I think a 10amp would have been better but at least it is a 6 volt BEC so you can get more out of your servo's.

Nice piece of kit that, it's just a shame it'd cost me more to buy than a Sidewinder and a Castle BEC :( I sometimes dislike being in the UK intensely :p

Back