airhogs havoc heli

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_doug_x

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i have a airhogs havoc heli and once you figure out how to tune them they fly ok. you guys can say there junk if you want but I've had this one for about 4-5 years i think.

anyways they keep advertising a new redesigned havoc heli on the chiller station durring the comercial breaks, i'm curious if this heli is 3 or 4 channel? they show it flying through hoops and crap and say it's really easy to fly. i can't find it on google or ebay. it's not the old styrofoam one, that's the one i have. this one looks like it's got a really thing plastic body like the blade mcx, i also have a blade mcx, it's a lot easier to fly. and flys better, but is also 100 bucks more. the new blade havoc heli also has the blades that can bend etc...

the airhogs havoc heli may be junk to others, but it's fun to fly around the house. i am intrested in the new one but like i said, i can't find any information on it. the t.v. says you have to order it off t.v., you get the heli, a hat, and some other crap for 29.99 or 39.99 plus 10 bucks shipping i forgot what they said.

i don't know if this is the newer one thats being advertised or not
http://www.target.com/Black-Hawk-Ha...mbrowse=0&index=target&rh=k:havoc heli&page=1

Can't comment on the new one, but I've had a version of that for a few years, too. They're a ton of fun around the house. Seriously, for $40 you can't beat them. I have a bigger electric heli (Belt CP) but the little one is just fun because you can just charge it up and fly.

I wouldn't say they are junk, you don't have complete control of them but I would never say junk. What other heli can you hand a 9 year old and say have at it? Crash landings, bouncing off walls and furniture, best heli around for $40.

i thought this thread and heli were going to be bashed that's why i put it in there, however the only 2 people that posted stuck up for it so i guess maybe i could have left that part out lol.....

there 29.99 btw. or you can get the micro one for 19.99

hey folks

target is selling the new plastic havoc as the havoc heli ''stealth'' I'm having a ball with the turbo-blast right now tho

I've been of the opinion that you get waht you pay for. If you enjoy your heli, good for you. Your opinion of your toys is all that matters.

I was thinking about how good these things were now I might have to check one out. Guess it would be better to spend $30 to find out I can't fly then a few hundred!

I was thinking about how good these things were now I might have to check one out. Guess it would be better to spend $30 to find out I can't fly then a few hundred!

the bladce mcxs are going for 130 new on ebay with a extra battery, there 4 channel helicopters and come ready to fly, local hobby shops usually have parts for them. and i'm sure you could fly one with a little practice.

the cheap 30 dollars ones are actually harder to fly, you don't have to balance them but it's harder to get them to go where you want them. "which is more of a challenge and that's kinda why i like flying it lol"

see

these cheap 2/3 channel helis are fun and durable.....i have no real desire to fly bigger out door helicopters......the new plastic havoc looks fun and i'll buy it whenever i see it at target or wherever for 30 bucks...works for me

Attachments

• Picture 49.jpg
    Picture 49.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Bottom line these things are fun./

Attachments

• Picture 45.jpg
    Picture 45.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Back