Ahhh....buggies...how I love them

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mugen MTX-2

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, my K3 has been out of action for a bit because I'm waiting on some high torque servo's from the states, but I've been using my Savage in the mean time to keep me busy. Now I broke my Savage on the weekend and have to wait on parts for it, so I thought...hey, why not take the servo out of the savage and put it in the buggy...

All I can say is DAMN...I forgot how fast these things are, how well they handle!!! Sooooo leaving that servo in the buggy until the new ones turn up...the savage can have those!!!

No real point to this post, just thought I'd share my joy!!!
:cheers: :cheers:

After driving my first buggy, and X-Terminator, I was hooked. They are so fast and handle so well, I know drive a MP777 :) Incredible how this thing handles...

Mugen MTX-2 you are SO right .. i had a t-maxx with a os 15 ... and i tryed to race with some people on my tarck... i could not keep up.... so after that i have to get a 1/8 buggy so i sold my maxx .. and got a ofna lx pro with a haper 21 turbo motor that i just broke in... all that i can say what a differnce...

BUGGYS RULE !!!i luv my rex x pro, buggys ya jst can't beat 'em !

I agree, I usually buy another buggy when I want a new rc car, so in the past instead of a nice collection of Trucks, On-road etc, I have 4 buggies! Buggies rule.

at the moment i gt the 1 buggy, rex x pro and the HPI MT2 the hpi is an alrite car but it dosent ever live up to my buggy !!!! i think next i want an xray xb8 lol wen i get paid mayb

well the joy has gone now :(

My VZ-B just blew up the other day...can't really afford a new race engine so not sure what to do...

Can't seem to find anyone that sells the piston/sleeve combo either...

Back