Advice About carrying bag for transportation 1/10 rc car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmateuRC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I am not quite sure about this post here, but otherwise, please send it where it belongs, because I haven't found another similar.
I've just bought the 1/10 Dominus Truggy Brushless, and they have recommend me to buy a transport bag to carry everything safely.
My friend say to buy a very advanced one for future cars, but I don't want to spend much money, but enough to have a long life bag and protect stuff properly.

I saw this one for 140€ that looks quite good, a Hudy, http://www.t2shop.de/epages/61746328.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61746328/Products/01-199100, but I don't want the tool bag.
There is other I found for 116€, Robitronic, but I don't know if it is a known brand or a kind of a chinese copy and how it is inside, http://www.factorhobby.com/maleta-de-transporte-de-coche-escala-110.html

They have quite similar measures, 500x310x450mm the Hudy and 550x260x500mm the Robitronic... enough for any 1/10? mine is quite big.

The last one, a serpent, for 109€, but I can't even see the measures on the web, and not much confidence about the brand... http://www.t2shop.de/epages/61746328.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61746328/Products/03-190502

I need some advice, at least about the brand... there is another Hudy as well for 160... and even others more expensive, but if I can buy a second battery or other accesories with the difference on the price, much better.

@AmateuRC Robitronic has been around for a while and Serpent is also a known name brand in the high end racing areas of RC. Truthfully I don't think you'll go wrong with either of them.

Unless you're racing often I don't think you need one. I've been in the hobby 6 years and I never needed one. I have some totes for my vehicles, tackle box containers for spare parts, and a zippered pouch for my tools. I find the bags to be a bit expensive for what you get really. I'd take that money and invest in some quality tools, and spare parts.

Also I'd makes sure the bags you're interested in fit the buggy you have. Those look a little small, the Hudy bag is 10th scale touring cars (on road).

Last edited:
@AmateuRC Robitronic has been around for a while and Serpent is also a known name brand in the high end racing areas of RC. Truthfully I don't think you'll go wrong with either of them.
Unless you're racing often I don't think you need one. I've been in the hobby 6 years and I never needed one. I have some totes for my vehicles, tackle box containers for spare parts, and a zippered pouch for my tools. I find the bags to be a bit expensive for what you get really. I'd take that money and invest in some quality tools, and spare parts.
Also I'd make sure the bags you're interested in fit the buggy you have. Those look a little small, the Hudy bag is 10th scale touring cars (on road).

Thanks! I think I'll go for the Robitronic, they have a return policy so no problem but i think the size is ok. I am also thinking about buying a small drone (my son is pressing on that very seriously), and I'm quite scary about breaking it during transport (not on flight, my son'll do the job :confused:). Probably I'll buy it anyway for both RC.

I use the HPI hauler bag with wheels. I live on the 3rd floor, so it's nice to have a "duffle" type bag to throw everythign in and carry downstairs, then use the telescoping handle and wheels to drag it to my car. Probably too basic for what your doing as it's more or less just a 3 compartment bag with a place for odds/ends, fuel/remote/parts bin and big area for the vehicle.

I can pretty easily put my jato on the bottom and my savage on top of it and still zip it shut though. Carrying the revo and savage is a bit of a pain as they don't stack well. lol

Back