Adding another to the family

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I came home last week and my wife was acting all mad saying " why did you go out and buy something again?!!!" . Here I am thinking to my self "what the heck did I buy?" . If I am going to get heat for buying something I want to know. So on the counter , I found a torn package with something smalll but heavy. I had no idea what I did. I look inside and there is a figurine of a two bears holding a lil bear. Then there is a slip underneath it from our health clinic saying... WE'RE PREGNANT!!!! WOOHOO!!! I am almost certain we are having a girl. My wife is giving off different pains already and that hasn;'t happened with our two boys. The doctor is saying our due date is at the end of January but I think he is wrong so we have an appointment this week to find out. I have been blessed with two strong boys and I am praying for a girl!!! Wooo Hoo!!!!:green-grin:

You guys probably thought I got another RC. LOL. I wish.

Great story my friend! My wife wants a child and I am scared to death..... Never been a dad before.

Congrats Man!

Tom

Congrats.......children are a blessing......most of thee time..;)

Congrats Jon!

Tom, if you wait until your ready or not scared, you'll be shooting blanks by the time you think you are!

Congrats Jon.

Congrats Jon!

One can never say he is ready, but Jon has "Combat Experience".

Congratulations Jon! Hope the pregnancy goes well for Momma. :cheers:

Very awesome man!! Congratulations!

Thanks fellas. Since our last child, we are trying to cover all of our bases. We can never have an answer for everything but we are doing our best. Thanks for all the kind thoughts.

Hope to have a healthy normal girl!!!

Congratulations Jon! I wish you both a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Wow,congrats! Pretty neet little way of finding out.

Hope to have a healthy normal girl!!!

Congrats, brother! I'm confident you'll have a healthy girl, but I've yet to find a normal one...ANYWHERE!

My little girl is four and healthy as a horse, but crazier than a poop-house rat! I'm chalking that one up her Mom's genes!

Best wishes for you and Mama Bear!

Congrats Jon! Hope you get a healthy girl. My wife and I are expecting our second in Oct, we know its a girl. Congrats again.

That wouldn't be the ultrasound on your avatar would it?

J/K
Congrats Bro. Nice little story on how the wife told ya. And on Father's day!
Hope the pregnancy goes well and you have a healthy, beautiful baby girl. :thumbup:

Back