Addicted to Rocks!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are also a bunch of sites that explain how to make an artificial course with either chicken wire and different kinds of hardeners, and axial had a how to make one out of 4" ( i think its that thickness) foam for houses...just glue 3 or 4 pieces down on a board, and then use an electric fillet knife to carve, and then throw some paint on it...once that is done you can put the board on any angle you want to make it more difficult...just an idea for indoor crawling...

Yeap I saw the article that axial did, and I also read a GREAT article that one of the mags did a few months back on building an indoor course for minis and micros, and that has been helpful in designing the indoor crawler course.

That's sweet.

I am going to have to dust off my super and take it out for a spin.

It looks great Charlie! I see a fun game of follow the leader the next time I'm there.

Picking mine up tommorrow. Gona have to figure somthing out that i can crawl in an apt complex though..........

lol..you guys are making it THAT much harder to not spend the money on this stuff.

Axial w/ scale chassis or a Tamiya truck (? the newer one).