Add another one to the collection...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Rock River Arms .223. Custom made for me with the 16" barrel and the extended hand guard and forward grip. It is a flat top A4 with a combat "carry handle". On the hip is a modified Glock 22.

How to you like the RRA ? I wish mine had a flat top upper. :\ I am going to swap it over to a flat top upper but Bushmaster has a 10 to 15 week wait for a stripped upper. :\

How to you like the RRA ? I wish mine had a flat top upper. :\ I am going to swap it over to a flat top upper but Bushmaster has a 10 to 15 week wait for a stripped upper. :\

I love it. It feeds everything, and I do mean everything. Wolf steel jacket, ball ammo, you name it! I paid $960 for it a little over a year ago and it took two months for them to make it for me. Now the same configuration is $1200 and will take four to five months.

Boy I feel sorry if any one breaks into your house Chip, that would leave a nasty mark!!!
That thing is a freaking beast.

118.gif

126-2.gif

Model: 4510TKR-3SS Caliber: .45/.410 (2.5" chamber). Capacity: 5 Barrel Length: 3" Action: DA/SA Finish: Polished Stainless Steel Grips: Ribber Weight: 29 oz Construction: Steel Frame: Compact Front Sight: Red Fiber Optic Fixed Rear Sight: Fixed Trigger Type: Smooth Length: 7-1/2" Width: 1.531" Height: 5.394" Rate of Twist: 1:12" Grooves: 6 Safety: Firing Pin Block,Transfer Bar

Beautiful gun chip

sweeeeeet. i am gonna put fingerprints allll over it.

edit: you can obviously tell i don't have a criminal mind. after i hit post, i thought wait, thats how they catch you.