Account tag thing says rcnt racer even though I don’t race?

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just noticed why does my account tag thing say rcnt racer? I don’t race and it used to say basher(unless I’m remembering wrong). In my account settings I have it set that I bash so I’m confusion.

pretty sure its just the tier, once you get more posts it will change through the ranks.

You'll be promoted to basher soon. Then champion, then talkaholic, then addict. Unless you want to make a small contribution to our organization, then you may have any tag you want.

What is that body in your profile? The 1954 Chevy Task Force? I drove mine today, on Stampede rig.

No just the standard axial scx 10 Ford f100 body. I bought and painted a new body for it only to find out it doesn’t fit due to the interior sitting to low so it hit the transmission and wouldn’t sit right. So I just went back to the original and added led headlights and turn signals to it. I also got a light bar I’m gonna add on top.

Back