Abadk9420 is in the hospital

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I know I'm not around much, been dealing with drama from my daughter and her using my granddaughter as a bargaining chip.
Anyway enough with that, I just want to let you all know I'm in the hospital , my lower leg got really swollen and they did a scan of my leg and found a large blood clot in the back of my knee, so they admitted me into the hospital, hopefully I should be out tomorrow or the next day.

Sent from my LG Motion

I hope everything goes smooth, Get well soon bro!

Hope you get well soon.

Sucks to hear you're in the hospital. Hope you don't have to stay long and the recovery is quick!

I'm sorry to hear. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Man that sucks Curtis, best of luck and get well soon.....

Is it the same hospital you work at?

Hate to hear this Curtis, at least they found it before it broke loose and did something worse. Hope it gets taken care of quickly and you back on your feet again real soon. Take care buddy.

Hope you're being well cared for. Get better soon.

Damn Curtis I am sorry to hear that! Get well soon buddy!

I'm glad u caught it early enough good luck bro and get better soon. We'll hold the fort down for ya :).

Thanks everyone, still here chillin, kinda weird being a patient at the hospital where I do security. When my doctor walked in he said "hey I know you". They're taking good care of me, I'm hoping to go home tomorrow, we're just trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for my blood thinner shot that cost a $1000 a day and I'm supposed to take it for 5 days :eek:

Sent from ABADK9420

Hope you feel better real soon. In my thoughts and prayers. Try contacting the drug manufacturer directly,they have a government mandated program where they have to provide there drugs at cost to certain economicly eligible patients. Give it a try it worked for us with my wife's asthma meds went from $350 a bottle to $54 a bottle. Get well soon and GOD Bless.l8r,wrench.

Hope you feel better real soon. In my thoughts and prayers. Try contacting the drug manufacturer directly,they have a government mandated program where they have to provide there drugs at cost to certain economicly eligible patients. Give it a try it worked for us with my wife's asthma meds went from $350 a bottle to $54 a bottle. Get well soon and GOD Bless.l8r,wrench.

Just looked and it appeares they have some sort of program, but they're closed till Monday. Thanks for the heads up:D

Sent from ABADK9420

Curtis, I hope it gets taken care of quickly and you are able to get some assistance with the cost. Prayers for you and the family, get better soon.