A sweet pair of Losi's, my aftershock & LST2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsbuickman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello everybody, Its been awhile, but i am back.............

I've kinda put my R/C's on the back burner for a bit, I've been pretty busy with other projects lately. I was down at my local Hobbytown USA picking up supplies & jawin' with some of the guys recently though.

Our local Hobbytown's have made some major changes recently. They have pretty much cleaned out & sold off nearly all the nitro rc stuff, and geared the inventory to cater to all the electric vehicles.

I guess its the way the hobby is going these days though. So what did I do ?.. I sold both of my brushless 4s lipo vehicles & scooped a sweet pair of Losi's......:hehe:

This is my Team Losi "Aftershock " & my Team Losi "LST2".
Both rigs are in excellent condition, the aftershock liiks like its been someones shelf queen for a while.

The LST2 has a losi .26ss motor in it, whith all new bearings, diffs rebuilt trans etc.. The aftershock is running the original nylon geared 2 speed with a new Axial spec 1S .32 big block shoehorned into it.

I bet as soon as i fire it up the trans explodes, so I'll invest in a lst2 trans for it eventually. For now i will take it easy on my nitros, and not bash them as much, thanks to Hobbytown's phase out of nitro parts. I just enjoy having my nitro toys & i couldn't pass up the deal i got on this pair. :p:

Does anyone know how to delete old threads, & old attachments ?, so i am relying on my photobucket bandwidth, for pics here ?.

IMG_20120826_173637.jpg

IMG_20120826_173622.jpg

IMG_20120826_173608.jpg

IMG_20120902_230349.jpg

IMG_20120902_230333.jpg

IMG_20120902_230313.jpg

I generally order more stuff online, than i do at all the stores & hobby shops combined already. That is a sweet body, but not for $75. On a good day an rc body generally lasts me 2-3 tanks of fuel. My general philosophy on driving R/C's is full throttle or nothing..............:p:

I generally order more stuff online, than i do at all the stores & hobby shops combined already. That is a sweet body, but not for $75. On a good day an rc body generally lasts me 2-3 tanks of fuel. My general philosophy on driving R/C's is full throttle or nothing..............:p:
That body right there is bad ass and that is for shelf time...no bashing a lid like that! :) My Dodge realistic flame body I have for my LST2 cost $100 + S&H.

Did you paint that Randy or you just looked up a sick lid for it?

It was my concept brought to life by NCNitro. With the cost of the clear body plus paying him to paint it,I've got a little over $100 in it.

That is a sick lid bro....if I had the extra money Id be tempted to buy it myself.

Back