A Note from the Wife

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I thought you all might find this funny I know I did, I went out to my work space to take a look at my crawler and found this taped to my wheel.

dearrccar005.jpg

I opened it up and this is what it read.

husbandthief006.jpg

I was LMFAO!!!!!!:hehe::p::D

Lmfao!!!!! Thats so damn funny!!!!

thats great!
my wife has threatened to burn them if i play with them tomorrow. do you think she is serious?

If she is, do you REALLY wanna find out the hard way? lol

That note is great! I'll have to show my other half as well!

LOL oh man, that is CLASSIC! I showed it to my woman, and she couldn't help but laugh, as well. FUNNY stuff! :)

Glad you guys are getting a good laugh, that was why I shared this with all of you....:D

In order to go crawling last sunday I had to agree not to have any thing to do with my crawler tomarrow, LOL!!!!!:hehe:

Edit: MY WIFE TOLD ME NOT TO POST THE NOTE! but since I did she says she had better be getting a great V-Day gift or I might come out to my work space to find my mistress missing a wheel, but that's ok I got two sets, LOL!!!! and she is getting a good V-Day gift so I think I'm good...

Last edited:
tomarrow? haha thats funny man

LOL that looks like something my girl would do except it wouldn't be that nice...

Thats frigging great, thats something my wife would do

You are lucky to have a wife with such a great sense of humor, Curtis!

Thanks Man, She is a great woman, has to be to put up with me, now if I could just get the garage organized, LOL!!!!!!:hehe:

Just wanted to say Happy Valintines Day to all the wifes, girlfriends, and ladies out there, and I hope you all got some thing good for V-Day, so that every ones RC Stuff is fine, LOL!!!!!!!

i just made my girl read that abadk she laughed lol

i just made my girl read that abadk she laughed lol

Glad she enjoyed it, all my rc stuff is safe and sound she liked her V-Day gifts, and if the weather is good I'm going crawling tomarrow...:D

Back