A Must See Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a sweet body except that its a ford :p

Thats a nice looking body, my buddy has one, only thing is I don't like pre-painted bodies, I want an original nobody else has. Maybe Divine will post a pic of the Suburban body I just painted for him. :D

Another thing about that body is all the windows come seperate and you have to put them in, I feel this compromises the integrity of the body in hard crashes, and I dont know how much protection it would offer.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Thats a nice looking body, my buddy has one, only thing is I don't like pre-painted bodies, I want an original nobody else has. Maybe Divine will post a pic of the Suburban body I just painted for him. :D

That Suburban body is awesome. saw it in action today:)

Thanks, I put alot of time in that paint job. But I thought Divine said it needed more air holes last time I spoke to him.

Yeah, he was overheating with the body on but i think he fixed the problem:D I had a good race against him but because of lack of turn marshalls i beat him

I can't believe that it overheats, I cut a big round hole in the windshield, removed both rear door windows and a few smaller holes in the back side windows, and three holes in the back window. Maybe he's just running it too lean to try and catch you, lol :D

he got it goin good on the main:banana:

Yes ncnitro I did run the suburban body today and no i am not to lean lol I had to cut a bigger hole in the back runs great now I love it.

P.S. I have to clean it up a little bit before I post pic's lol

I like both bodies. Sure, the original post is prepainted. So's the Por-Graphix shell I'm running now. And I probably wouldn't buy prepainted again. I like doing my own. Finally beat my airbrush into submission. It behaves now. But hey, some people don't like to paint. Or can't paint to save their lives. Why not offer them already done, right?

And the Suburban is sweeeeeet! But I already told y'all that.

too bad its a ford... if it was a chevy, or a dodge.. but it looks cool:banana: :banana:

Hey candyman I was not putting anyone down for buying a pre-painted body, what I said had you read my post thouroughly was "I don't like pre-painted bodies, I want an original nobody else has". Some pre-painted bodies look great, but it's just the fact of how many people are going to have that exact same body? I will NEVER see one of my own paint jobs anywhere else unless someone copies one, and that I would take as a HUGE compliment. BTW thanks for the compliment on the Suburban. I'm glad you beat your airbrush into submission, they all need it now and then, lol, now............GET PAINTING, and post some pics :D

NCNitro-
It's cool. I read your post. I was just presenting the obligatory "other side of the debate". I'm on your side. I like to paint my own. Puts my own fingerprint on the hobby. Like I said in my other post, I wouldn't buy prepainted. But it's nice that they're available for people who aren't quite as confident of their skills.
Now as far as pics go, that's a tough one. Frankly, I just finished my first airbrush job. And I'm dying to post it. It's a 200mm TC Stratus for my HPI Nitro RS4 3. But my ex got the digital camera, scanner and frankly my whole computer in the divorce. Sucks. But I'm looking for a new camera right now so I can get some pics up. I'll post them when I can.
And hopefully I'll be laying down 3 more shells for my Maxx, GT and RS4 this winter.

Thats cool candyman, you were just playing the devils advocate huh lol, yea your right for some people they may be great, but I like my own. So have you done anything to your RS4 3, I have a RS4 3 Too. Maybe we could discuss our RS4s on the other forum here. Sorry to hear about you getting hosed by the ex, put up some pics when you can.

I'd rather paint my own body even though i'm not real good cause it is completly original:banana:

That is a nice paint job:)

I think the Atomik bodies look really sharp. I like the red and silver ones. I think the camo bodies look good also.

Back