A must if you hang out at sport bar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you could have some fun with that, maybe on superbowl sunday :rolleyes:

Superbowl If you got caught OOOOOO that whould be bad..I need one of thoese

Who think's of these thing's, I wanna meet them.

Yeah, Superbowl wise, If you did that during the last minutes when its tied... And they find out who it was, Bud your going to be gone!

Screw em people shouldn't put that much lazy beer drinking chip munching fat ass loud mouth obnoxious energy into anything......I guess I'll be quiting R/C stuff now.......

That sounds like a fun toy to use at BEST BUY or SEARS. I bet it'd get a few sales people's attention.

yeah kevin rose ...a host from the screen savers tv show tried one in a best buy and got him self thrown out ..lol

gotta get one hehe

retarded pilot said:
yeah kevin rose ...a host from the screen savers tv show tried one in a best buy and got him self thrown out ..lol

gotta get one hehe

Well He was idiot enough to get caught! :)

I used to like to take my garage door opener and set off peoples radar detectors back in the day. It must have been set perfect. I used to see people slamming on there breaks as I zoomed by LOL

Back in HS I got a Universal remote and would shut Tv's off when class was watching a stupid video. or walking down the hall shut a Tv off and watch the teacher be like WTF.

My english teacher was a dope. he was a cool old man who was relaxed with our class. After 3 or 4 time he was like WTF........ Alright who has the remote...lol..

hb1111 said:
oh man i would love one of those i would have a blast!!!how much?
$14.99+$4.95 shipping wihting the united states anywhere else shipping is $9.95

If this thing would work through your pocket then it would be awesome because no one would see you point some black box at their TV's turning them off.

-Michael

nothing stops you from keeping it in your coat sleeve.

Do they make a model that works on other people's wives and kids?

my friend had one that was part of his watch...looked like one of those ultra dork calc ones...had full controller in it...used it in NYC a few times and pissed ourselves laughing