a must have!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
check it out guys, i got my EEM body mounts today and I'm very impressed. they take up very little room, are sturdy as hell, hold the body without any problems and the best part is, you dont have the stupid looking body posts sticking out!!! i really recomend getting some of these for one, no ugly ass body posts sticking through your body any more and two, THEIR CHEAP!!!! very nice product from Joe at EEM...just wanted to share that, I'm pretty excited to have them on my berg....oh and Joe made them to fit the Ax10 chassis, but as you can see I'm using them on my Rockstar chassis....
002-33.jpg

004-17.jpg

005-12.jpg

oh for sure!!! they are so damn clean!!! this is the only way I'm gonna mount any of my bodies from now on!!!

Absolutely the best look for those of us who don't want to drill out custom lids and stick posts through them. Thumbs up for this item. :first_place:

besides posts being ugly, they hang up on the rocks!!! these eliminate that 100%...

see, with these you wont take a chance of ripping a hole in some nice fabric!!!

Lookin sharp SNG....definitely picking up a set soon because i hate the little body clips.

I might just have to pick up some for the new lid, can you still run the lid in nice and tight around the chassis with these?

I like my lid slammed and wrapped around tight so it doesn't get caught up on stuff...

yes Curtis you can, it pulled the bottem of my lid it pretty nicely.

Good point. I hadn't experienced that, but I did notice that I got hung up on a pillow while climbing up the down quilt. :D

these will probobly help that getting hung up on the pillow lol....less likly to tare anything and it'll look better in it's case lol

Back