A lot of new members lately... good to see it.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoy seeing new guys. I try to give them a comfortable welcome so they stick around.
I must say this forum is the best.. not many as*hats in here but that's everywhere.. RCT comes up all the time when I search for stuff with in the top three... I'm glad I joined you guys are awesome. ALOT of divers knowledgeable guys here. The whole RC community Is covered here.. its awesome.. Nothing like the other forums. NO fan boy BS here.. everyone's welcome unlike some forums I know. That the guys jump all over you or talk sh*t about you if your not on their level or have what they have.. everyone's ideas and likes are different. I've learned alot and love just shooting the sh*t with guys with as much addiction to RCs as i do..And seems alot of guys coming here from others forums.. which is cool. Add diversity to the forum.. RCT is AWESOME!!!!! Other forum need to take notice on how it's done....

Must be that new 1 character search thing that's bringing in all the new people!
I was thinking the dr10 where you can share it for a chance to win. That guy with the jato never logged back in. ☹

I was thinking the dr10 where you can share it for a chance to win. That guy with the jato never logged back in. ☹
I will keep looking for ya bro. I am looking up Jato stuff every day preparing a list. Going to do a complete teardown this winter sometime.

Ok well it says I’m a newbie but I’m from the Arrma forum as some might know ( I’m still kinda a newbie I’m barely a year into the hobby) just actually signed up today lol. Can someone tell me what the “ 1 character” is? Reading some of the other replies sounds like there is a lot of other bad forums with people that talk sh*t…we are definitely lucky to have @WoodiE as a community leader👍

@Anonymous. Both forums got a search engine upgrade, the character comment refers to the fact that we used to be limited to words with more than 3 characters when searching, it made it difficult sometimes. All is good now because @WoodiE loves us. :)

@Anonymous. Both forums got a search engine upgrade, the character comment refers to the fact that we used to be limited to words with more than 3 characters when searching, it made it difficult sometimes. All is good now because @WoodiE loves us. :)
alright just tried it! Man that’s been annoying I’m so glad they upgraded this! Thanks @Doom! for explaining this to me

I can assure you, it certainly isn't me why new blood is signing up. Heck I can't even keep the front page updated with new product releases... so it isn't me for sure.

All credit goes to YOU guys. It is you that make this place what it is!