$600.00 Christmas Tree!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long story.... the short version is the floor was rotten, and the tree weighed just enough to cause the floor to cave (once all the decorations, water, and the like were added). She blamed me for it goin thru the floor, and that led to a loooong fight I'd rather not remember (I can still feel the bruises she left). I guess it didn't help that I laughed my ass off.

It does have a happy ending; that night I went to a bar and had a much better night than she did :cheers:.

Man, I thought I had trouble with my little 7' tree. That sucks, Zandor has it right, you need to drink more.

HeartBreak said:
Long story.... the short version is the floor was rotten, and the tree weighed just enough to cause the floor to cave (once all the decorations, water, and the like were added). She blamed me for it goin thru the floor, and that led to a loooong fight I'd rather not remember (I can still feel the bruises she left). I guess it didn't help that I laughed my ass off.

It does have a happy ending; that night I went to a bar and had a much better night than she did :cheers:.

That's awesome!!! I've always wanted to be able to piss in the living room! The bathroom is just too far away!

Have to revise the total, fellas! Estimate came back a bit higher, so the total cost for this wonderful, beautiful tree is $801.00!

$676.00 to fix my neighbor's bumper!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Hahahah thats a great story. My friend hit a garbage truck the other day power sliding in his chevelle and its now costing him 400$. Thats his chrismas present. But hey poop HAPPENS.

I knew walmart was going to be a bad Idea.
its ok I bet all together we got 600 bucks worth of laughter out of this

ok, so what's worse..

that.

or

if your wife had just bought a $599.95 artificial tree ???

well, at least it's pre-lit. :shrug:

Just to share the ultimate irony of this story...

The tree stayed right and true until we took it down this evening (like Godale03, it's a bit sad to say goodbye to the holidays, so we kept it up one more week.)

Anyway, get the ornaments off, lights down and I drag this sucker outside for it's final farewell and...

SOB WON'T COME OUT OF THE STAND!

Had to take a chainsaw to it then work the stump out of the stand!

And they say God doesn't have a sense of humor! He's laughing His butt off right now!

Classic end to a great story. You even had problems getting rid of the tree. I guess it will learn you for next year. lol

Could be worse; you could have shot your eye out, kid.

now that is a great end to a great story

sorry to hear about all the trouble thou

but it kept us entertained

one hell of a story......lmao murphys law sucks big time and it always gets you at that time when you think your having a great day....i feel for you

Bumping this "classic" up for the holidays to share with our new members. Enjoy!

Hopefully you won't have a repeat of last year, Monkey.

I wasn't around for this last season, so it's all brand new to me.
Absolutely great. I laughed my ass off. It's always funnier when it's someone else's misfortune.

I wasn't around for this last season, so it's all brand new to me.
Absolutely great. I laughed my ass off. It's always funnier when it's someone else's misfortune.

You think this was funny, go racing with the guy!:LoL:

Aww this thread gave me a good chuckle or two last year - glad to see it around again.

-Michael

Back