500 posts later...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by NoviceRob
The funny thing about that traxxas thing is that it's playing out again. This time it's between RCNT and "another board". It's just weird. RCNT doesn't ban members from the other board but you can see similar events unfolding.

I agree, something are similar between Banned and RCNT as it was with RCNT and Trx, but also VERY much different. Banned doesn't offer anything more then RCNT other then the posting of naked women. His site was created on the behalf we asked him to calm down...something we should have done a LONG time ago. He couldn't go along with a simple request, and parted his ways. I wish the best of luck to him.

NoviceRob - This has been a great thread, is always nice to sit back and look back at the history of site. Ohh how so many things have happened, and yet the future of the site only looks to be that much better. :D

-WoodiE

:spam woodie - I'm gonna keep bugging u - change my title to "i own kwong"

hehehehe

Wow I like the search function. I missed a lot.

Hey WoodiE that is not allowed on banned anymore...

its funny how when your the site mod things change.

Interesting history of RCNT. I notice a lot of old threads are coming up, before I was a member here. It's some good reading. I'm just too lazy too dig them up myself.

What happened to SkyMaxx? I see that he's on Banned RC.

sjy is still with us - he is on tour right now in the US Navy, so he has little time on the I-Net.