500 posts later...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobH

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
and I'm still here! I'd like to take you all down memory lane:

FastEddy tries to kill servo

Magic Wheel non-existant deal

Politics & the war never left General Chaos

NCNitro became a mod

X got his avatar early

FLATTOP gave woodie flack about the 2000 posts to an avatar forever

3maxxman and his creations

I made signatures for people

MadMispeller signed up with his bouncing jugs

EDIT: ---> kwong2001 signed up

The 1:1 car thing with racist comments

The Potty Talk Lecture

That whole thing with me an the anti-war post

X and his constant personal attacks

X self destructs

The Bat Cave

CandyMan wins the free mill

FastEddie gets a new BBQ

X starts an RCNT fan site

New smilie icons

Tons of new people signed up

WoodiE lowers post requirements (500 to change titile 1000 for an avatar).

If you think about it, all that stuff happened over three short months. It's been fun guys and I look forward to what lies ahead.

:cheers:

With that I'm going to go take advantage of my 500 posts. ;)

Last edited:
You forgot one...the most eventful....kwong2001 signed up

I think not:fro:

kewl post novicerob - sad thing is that i remember everyone of those, as we signed up about the same time, and i only have 200 posts. either you have one easy job, or u spend way to much time not doing it.

congrats man, from one :n00bie: to another :n00bie:

Thats alot of stuff that happened.. how long did it take u tho think of everything?

Cool post. I remember all of those except this one...

X starts an RCNT fan site

Does some have a link to that page?

mcvickj - X was the first person to my knowledge to start a RCNT fan site. It can be found at: www.Banned RC.com without the space.

I like going there and reading how people felt the engine give away was rigged. I always get a good laugh about childish stuff like that. Cause you know I have so much to gain giving it to Candyman over anyone else.

Ohh well, some people don't take losing easy. :\

-WoodiE

well you and Candyman are secret gay lovers...Christian told me so

hmmm I wonder if he has a hot wife? :naughty:

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE
mcvickj - X was the first person to my knowledge to start a RCNT fan site. It can be found at: www.Banned RC.com without the space.

I like going there and reading how people felt the engine give away was rigged. I always get a good laugh about childish stuff like that. Cause you know I have so much to gain giving it to Candyman over anyone else.

Ohh well, some people don't take losing easy. :\

-WoodiE

Awwwwwwww Be quiet :shhh: :bling:

Interesting recap...I've lost track of all the cool things that I have seen come and go during my time on this site. Thanks for the reminder of the recent past.

How the hell did I get dragged into this? Looks like I'm going to have to take a trip over to X-land and see why I'm so popular.

And for those of us who have been here longer (RCNT Memeber #11), here are a few other memories:

The 800 Club

Niffken and his implosion.

Matts (who could ever forget him?)

Just a few more memories to savor.

Oh, and by the way, my wife's not so hot. But then again she won't be my wife for long. My girlfriend, however, that's a different story...

Go candyman go !!

:contract: <-------- The lawyer for candyman's wife

Originally posted by nitronewbie
kewl post novicerob - sad thing is that i remember everyone of those, as we signed up about the same time, and i only have 200 posts. either you have one easy job, or u spend way to much time not doing it.

Here is a quote all of my own:

A person should be paid for what he is worth. I, therefore, work half as much as I should.
- Robert Hamilton © 2001

Oh, how I enjoyed the 800 Club and while I do not miss Matts, I do miss kicking his ass around the forum.

was the 800 club a forum that only members with 800+ posts were allowed to enter?

novice rob thats great - but only doing half the work i should still takes me twice as long as the day is.

I don't know how either of you guys do it. Don't you have kids, or do you not LIKE to sleep LOL. I was here for Niffken's implosion (good one!) and Matts, but not the 800 club (sounds interesting). How about:

TRX mods spying here and banning those who were members at both sites

and

Alleged TRX mods defecting to this site only to kick up some dust.

Needless to say, it's been interesting.

are the trx guys really that pathetic? did they realy do that?

Ahh...the enigmatic arrival of MuleMeat.

And yes, a few mods from over there were known to drop in here every now and again and take stock of what was going on...

I read the mule meat thread. That was interesting. The traxxas thing was from before my time. :D

John has been around a looooong time. Such a quite fellow. ;) I have kids and a full time job. I use a computer M-F 9-5. Other than that, I'm offline. I do this when I need a break or when I just don't feel like donating more blood and sweat to this company.

The funny thing about that traxxas thing is that it's playing out again. This time it's between RCNT and "another board". It's just weird. RCNT doesn't ban members from the other board but you can see similar events unfolding.