Sold / Found 4x4 Slash/RC10gt. for sale.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaker65

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
Putting up for sale.

AE. GT. 10 stadium truck with OS cvr 18 ,runs but dont know how long it will last.
needs the radio gear but servo's stay in it!....$ 80.00 + your shipping price.

AE. Mgt. 4.6 version roller & parts ,with VG racing cage ,an aluminum wheels ,
tires need replaced on them ,good transmission an running gear. $ 100.00 + your
shipping price.

Will add photo's of the stuff later as I have to take fresh pics of them!

All prices are neg....:cool:

Last edited:
AE RC GT10

1619811060262.png

1619811105098.png

1619811226290.png

Slash brushless 4x4...SOLD

1619811404240.png

Last edited:
More pics of the Slash would be appreciated. front, back, both sides, bottom, under the lid etc. I'm not interested in the RC10 but the more detailed pics you can post the more likely someones gonna be to be interested in it. :)

More pics of the Slash would be appreciated. front, back, both sides, bottom, under the lid etc. I'm not interested in the RC10 but the more detailed pics you can post the more likely someones gonna be to be interested in it. :)

Yea ,I will do that right now ,but they might be a new scratch in it ,because I am fixing to take
it out for another run here in a bit!... :hehe:

Love that RC 10. Just sold a few of my kits a couple weeks ago. Needed to thin out the herd a little. The wife made me promise not to buy any more RC’s for a while. Your asking prices seem more than fair. Will be a good score for someone.

Love that RC 10. Just sold a few of my kits a couple weeks ago. Needed to thin out the herd a little. The wife made me promise not to buy any more RC’s for a while. Your asking prices seem more than fair. Will be a good score for someone.

That Gt only cost me a 100 buck to build ,out of used parts ,so that is why ,the engine runs ,but dont
know how long the engine has got ,it needs a pull start ,I been using a o-way off of a drill to start it ,
I also have a updated run vid with it showing that it currently runs ,the slash too!

Let see someone else match that Slash price!...:celebrate:

AE.MGT. 4.6 , do have axles ,but no hubs ,working trans .$75.00 + your shipping!

oh man selling the 10GT and the MGT?
wish i had the funds, great pieces there! glws

oh man selling the 10GT and the MGT?
wish i had the funds, great pieces there! glws

May with drawl them ,as I made enough funds for another RC ,however ,If no one jumps soon ,
I will always have them ,an maybe later on I might get rid of them!
However ,I do got other parts for both ,if you need them just ask Bruh ,other parts ,I may just
give them to you if you are willing to pay the small shipping!
I am trying myself to clean the hoard & down size!... :thumbs-up:

May with drawl them ,as I made enough funds for another RC ,however ,If no one jumps soon ,
I will always have them ,an maybe later on I might get rid of them!
However ,I do got other parts for both ,if you need them just ask Bruh ,other parts ,I may just
give them to you if you are willing to pay the small shipping!
I am trying myself to clean the hoard & down size!... :thumbs-up:
ok sounds good! same to you as well if ever you find yourself in a boat needing a specific part, at the moment i believe I'm set but you know how that goes! both them are very nice would love to have another MGT build going on but i think the wife would kill me!

ok sounds good! same to you as well if ever you find yourself in a boat needing a specific part, at the moment i believe I'm set but you know how that goes! both them are very nice would love to have another MGT build going on but i think the wife would kill me!

Mine almost did on this one!...:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.