4WD building

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilsboy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
like every1 know I'm new in the hobby and looking to by a RC.. maybe thinking of getting a electric one for the option of playing inside since i live in canada and can't have gaz cars inside.. so i want to know ur advice/choices on good gears(engine, servos, and the rest) and bodies... what brand? type??

ty for helping

The Associated Trucks come with everything you need to run. The Traxxas trucks really aren't for running inside. they're too fast.

ok gonna be checking that thx.. more infos always welcome....just letting u guys know. looking for something that u can do competition with.. so model, setup let me know

The RC18t has been campaigned indoors on carpet by a few of the members here. As far as electronics go, get a decent 2.4 Ghz radio set up and a Hitec HS-65 MG or similar. The motor/ESC depends on what they allow at the local track. I personally run a Castle Creations Mamba Micro Pro and Mamba 6800KV set up with a 2s LiPo. Unfortunately, they run brushed stock type motors at my local track. Upgrades can be anything from aftermarket springs to a full on carbon fiber chassis.

Back