3PK + Spektrum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok tower is doing 30$ off any 300$ order, so i canceled my shity M11, and got the black 3PK.

Anyone notice you can't buy the Spektrum modual for the 3PK anywhere online? Everyone is out of stock. So i had to take a road trip to my not so local hobby shop and pic the 3PK Spektrum.

Why did i do all this you ask?

A). My house job earned me 500$
B). I went to some big race today (great fun forgot cam), with pro drivers racing at the FARM 2. Well i coughed up the balls to ask someone if he would let a 13 year old kid and his budy hold a 500 dollar piece of equitment. He said yes! It was very comfortable and well balanced!

so that means you finally are going to buy the 3PK and the Spektrum.

I have the spektrum 3PK is on its way.

good choice.

i'm sure you will love the 3pk and spektrum.

If you want, you can take out the antenna from your radio since you'll be running the spektrum.

Some people like how the radio feels with the antenna though.

You can also take the antenna out of your car it self.

No more antenna tubes.

You still need the antena tube, only shorter (8 1/2 inches). You also have the option of running the antena inside your body (touring car) but I do know you'll be using it on your buggy so the antena tube will be sticking up.

One thing I find myself doing is tugging at the antena on the radio to extend it. Just done out of habit. I see alot of DSM owners doing it and it makes me chuckle. We all did it at my last trophy race. We all looked at each other and laughed.

With the spektrum, I believe you can leave the antenna wire inside the body with no tube although I may be wrong.

That's what I said in my last post.

Back