3D Printed peg board gap fillers.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Thanks to the design from @WickedFog. I printed some peg board gap fillers. For the peg board wall. For extra space for printer parts. And other things.. can see the gap I'm going to fill in. Along with the top of the wall. To hot to run the trucks or boat. So why not work on the shop some more. I live the peg board. Very versatile

16598034890456231032697471549610.jpg

16598035195326915707556354751528.jpg

16598035633771839522553962292532.jpg

COOL Hobbyroom

next year i buy 3d printer self.

Need buy first couple more new rigs, and combos and other stuff before 3d printer

COOL Hobbyroom

next year i buy 3d printer self.

Need buy first couple more new rigs, and combos and other stuff before 3d printer
You will end up loven your 3D printer. They are so versatile it's crazy. If you can think it up. You can print it out. Fund your self printing stuff for everything. From household items to hobby items. There crazy fun. To watch them print item out. 👍👍
You will end up loven your 3D printer. They are so versatile it's crazy. If you can think it up. You can print it out. Fund your self printing stuff for everything. From household items to hobby items. There crazy fun. To watch them print item out. 👍👍
Thanks man... getting it this way took a couple yrs. Still a work in progress. Running out of room for all the RC's. Since I really want to build the Raminator over the next yr or so.. that is my goal.. would really love to own one. But definitely would want to convert it to electric. The gas powered model screams for another gear in the trans. So would be a better option to run it electric imo

Last edited:
yeah they are so cool, a must have when you like rc crawling and scaling also

yeah they are so cool, a must have when you like rc crawling and scaling also
Oh for sure @WickedFog . Printed a entire trailer for his 24th. It so badas*. He has a video of it on his YT channel. "BREYDON RC CHANNEL". gotnto check that out it's pretty dam cool. The entire thing is printed. From the frame to the gas tank...

Back