Pennsylvania 2nd Points Race @ The Factory Tomorrow.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Last time there was only 2 4wd buggies… @hood52 @DavidB1126 you guys gonna be there? I’m loading up the pit box right now! The track is fun and the pit tables are awesome!

IMG_2715.png

Sadly not. Wanting to check it all out. Currently the only time I can go there or to the gaithersburg one is the wednesday after christmas during break, cause parents can't take me down to the track anymore (mostly my dad did but he works weekends)
Been telling my uncle to fix his dang car and we can go to a track on a saturday or something.

Sadly not. Wanting to check it all out. Currently the only time I can go there or to the gaithersburg one is the wednesday after christmas during break, cause parents can't take me down to the track anymore (mostly my dad did but he works weekends)
Been telling my uncle to fix his dang car and we can go to a track on a saturday or something.
That’s too bad. They have something pretty much every weekend and they do stuff on Wednesdays too but I think it’s just practice (I could be wrong). I started a new job this week so I’m weekends only. Trying to get my Father to commit to a weekend in MD. The track for a Saturday and a trip to Udvar-Hazey on a Sunday. I was hoping for before Xmas but it may be in January.

Unfortunately I'm working on Saturday, I did make it to The Track last Saturday. They had enough 4wd buggies for a A and B main. Congrats on the new job

Funny... a buddy of mine keeps trying to get me to go to The Factory for Mudboss racing. It's about a 2 hour drive so I haven't been that inclined to get up that early for the race times..... alternatively I've been trying to get the same guy to come race at Adrenaline but he's so far purely an oval guy... left...straight...left... LOL oval is fun though I race at Loco Joe's spring/summer too.

One of my friends has wanted me to go to Adrenaline to race, small world. It's about 2 1/2 hrs away, i know there outdoor track is 1/8. I didn't want to make the drive until I had something else besides my sct to run. I'm almost done putting my new ebuggy together, looks like I'll be checking it out next year.

One of my friends has wanted me to go to Adrenaline to race, small world. It's about 2 1/2 hrs away, i know there outdoor track is 1/8. I didn't want to make the drive until I had something else besides my sct to run. I'm almost done putting my new ebuggy together, looks like I'll be checking it out next year.
Ebuggy you say…. What’d you get. I’m probably gonna get one of those Tekno mini truggies after Xmas but before outdoor season starts.

i know there outdoor track is 1/8
The indoor and outdoor are 1/8. The indoor layout (at the moment) is more 1/10 friendly this time though. I run my SCT there currently as I can run it in the 1/10 and 1/8 race days (more racing) and I'm planning out a 1/10 buggy build with plans on getting a 1/8 early next year.

That sucks, are any of the classes showing up in numbers?

Back