2009 RCNT Bash: Date Poll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Please choose any/all dates you will be able to attend.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Choose any/all dates which you would be able to attend the 2009 RCNT Bash-Together in St. Louis, MO.

Please feel free to post any additional comments. :)

Any additional comments...
+1 on that...

Didn't realize it was going to be that far off. Not going to vote, but maybe I could get some things straightened up and make it there. Might even be able to finish my kitchen by then?

Lessen, someone else has already said it... You are doing one hell of a job with this bash. It sure looks like it is going to happen.
You da man! :thumbup:

I hope Randy can confirm this. My co-worker who is from STL said that August will be in the middle of thunderstorm season.

I voted for the September dates.

Lessen, someone else has already said it... You are doing one hell of a job with this bash. It sure looks like it is going to happen.

Ditto!

+1 on that...

Didn't realize it was going to be that far off. Not going to vote, but maybe I could get some things straightened up and make it there. Might even be able to finish my kitchen by then?

if u can't get a ride you can ride with me or.. i ride with you

I'm really not sure on the weather for STL, I'm on the opposite side of the state and farther south. August for us is one of the hotter dry months. I haven't voted yet,still need to discuss all this with my other half.

Last edited:
dang i'm gona be screwed if it dosn't come down to the 23/24 or 30/31...then again i'm pretty good at convincing my grandperents so i'll probobly make it as long as it's in august.

Aug 30/31 is the only set of dates I can't make it to due to work. Other than that, I'm there. It probably own't be very popular anyways since it's only 5 days before the big Labor Day weekend.

It's not the dates that don't work for me it's the location, way to far from Califoria, So those of you that can make it I hope you have a good time if it happens.

Any of these dates will work for me thus far.

11.5 hours each way. Negative Cpt. Sparko. Have a good time.

Dom,

Did you vote based mostly on your information of precipitation or scheduling?

In all the research that I've done I am not seeing any dramatic difference in rainfall between August and September. Over the years it seems to jump around. Sometimes Aug is heavier and sometimes Sept. is. According to the NOAA's 1870-2005 number the Aug. avg is 3.00 in. vs. September's 3.15 in. :shrug:

I based my vote upon my co-workers advise and I assumed September would be a cooler month. But really, our family can travel on any of the dates.

Back