2009 RCNT Bash: Date Poll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Please choose any/all dates you will be able to attend.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Defintly early August is the only time I'd be able to attend..... at least with the the oldest if he's up for a bash meet.....

i got my vote in based on other family commitments...

my votes are in, pending on my trip to Hawaii to see the girlfriend.

Seeing as how I'm from STL....I'M IN!

But where exactly are we holding this shindig? Dirtburners? St. Chuck raceway? Empty parking lot?

Oh damn....that means I'm gonna have to meet some of you Fine Upstanding Charismatic Kindred Spirits.....Fantastic, LMAO.

Whenever's clever for me, just need an advanced knowledge of when.

Seeing as how I'm from STL....I'M IN!

But where exactly are we holding this shindig? Dirtburners? St. Chuck raceway? Empty parking lot?

Oh damn....that means I'm gonna have to meet some of you Fine Upstanding Charismatic Kindred Spirits.....Fantastic, LMAO.

Whenever's clever for me, just need an advanced knowledge of when.

i'm not positive but i think we're doing this at greentree raceway in kirkwood

Driving directions to Saint Louis, MO
1,973 mi – about 1 day 4 hours per Google Maps
From Sacramento, CA not going to happen
Yall have fun now ya here!!!!!!

Dirt Burners it is then..Smashing

Oh, btw, fyi.....Just remember that whatever date we set this on....its almost guaranteed to be the HOTTEST day of the year (and include a 90% chance of thunderstorm, tornado, hail, light snow showers, and a flying cow or 2) (serious note....flood season)....that's how St. Louie weather works..don't like it? Wait 5 minutes....it'll change.

And alpine...you have to come:p:....there's a guy I need arrested that'll prolly be at the track that day:angry::angry::angry:...book'em and cook'em for me please...or at the very least watch my back while I flat his tires :D:D:D:D

I'll volunteer my photography skills for the event as well. Just make sure to get mad air and break stuff, make it look good for the lens. :p:

Destruckto: So you live there. Where ya been with that info??? You may wanna get with Lessen and help him out--he is our un-official official Bashmaster...

If this year is anything like last, there's no chance that we can plan a bash this far in advance without the chance of rain. That's just up to the Big Big Big Guy up in the sky! Last summer, not more than 2 days went by without a storm somewhere, April through August.

Forget the girlfriend, we're bashing!:D

The wife says we're good for any of the dates listed! :thumbup:

I would, but two things weigh a little heavier than the bash for me. 1 my girlfriend will have been back home for summer for about 3 months by then, and 2 I'm GOING TO FLIPPING HAWAII!!

Destruckto: So you live there. Where ya been with that info??? You may wanna get with Lessen and help him out--he is our un-official official Bashmaster...

No one ever asked! LMAO. I was at the track today, terrorassing around in the ERevo and ended up blowing a NIMH battery up in the chassis. Sucks but w/e it was cool to see lol.

Oh no, we have another new title for him.

O.S.E.C.

The RCNT Official Special Event Coordinator
Do we have to vote on this one?:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I'll do it Racer. It don't bother me none. Just nobody call me askin to come fix their car on the side of the road 300 miles away lol.

If this year is anything like last, there's no chance that we can plan a bash this far in advance without the chance of rain. That's just up to the Big Big Big Guy up in the sky! Last summer, not more than 2 days went by without a storm somewhere, April through August.

I agree with Charliejp. We're planning this 7-8 months out. There's just no telling what it's gonna be like weather-wise. We'll just have to plan for the best. From the research I've done it seems like both months are hit or miss. It's literally a toss up. From what I'm reading St. Louie weather is much like Cleveland... "wait 5 minutes".. very popular phrase around here as well.

Oh no, we have another new title for him.

O.S.E.C.

The RCNT Official Special Event Coordinator
Do we have to vote on this one?:hehe::hehe::hehe:

LOL! Another unofficial official title. I like it! :thumbup:

Lessen, the dates given are right in the middle of flood season so...yeah....the track may be flooded, but I know people, people with land....lots of land..

do you frequent that track regularly? Do they have a lot of issues with flooding or delaying race days due to weather?

Also, from their website it looks like they only hold organized races on Sat. evenings. Can you verify that?

Back