2 Simple ?'s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok 2 nitro ?'s first what is diffrent in a OS engine 12cv and .12 cv-x whats x mean yes I to lasy to look

Second on a Starter Box what the hell does the box engage to start the vehicle???? I know its simple but the start box thing I never seen one in action and the os deal I'm to lasy to search for.... X

The X means pull start, the cvx is a pull start engine, the cv requires a bump starter, otherwise its the same engine.

A bump starter has a rubber wheel that spins the flywheel to start the engine, however it cannot be used on a t-maxx.

Pictures for the reading impaired.
The rubber wheel on the box bumps the flywheel through the hole in the chassis.

under2.jpg

under.jpg

Eddy, they make bump starts that the wheel is turned 90 degrees from the setup you have shown, correct?

Yes,
You can set this one up to go eather way.
If you look at the T cut in the top the moter can be mounted across or sideways. Most use the sideways setup for 1/8ths.

Thanks Eddy I knew someone would show the luv with the Jpg's. Thanks man I thoughts thats how it worked but never saw one up close..X